Halloween parties are not just for kids, the adults like to have fun too. Dressing up in Halloween costumes is part of the fun and even more fun if you and your date have a theme to your costumes. Remember to get into character too at the Halloween party. Make up character names, talk with an accent or using terms appropriate for your character, and practice mannerisms ahead of time. Stick with your theme all night for the most fun and hey you may even win an award for best couple costume!
I’m working with BOOMbox Network (#BBNshops) right now and we have a great roundup of Halloween costumes for couples. Please note that the links below are affiliate links and I have been compensated for sharing this information.
- 1920’S Gangster Couple – Think Chicago (the movie) with this flapper costume and gangster costume. Learn to do the Lindy Hop for out on the dance floor and you will be the bees knees. Jump in the jalopy and twenty-three skiddoo to the juice joint for a fun Halloween evening. Buy these costumes at SpiritHalloween.com: Hers and His.
- 1960’s Hippie Couple – Get groovy on Halloween with a couples costume for a mama and cat. Don’t for get the love beads, flowers for your hair, and flash a lot of peace signs. Dig it? Buy these Peace & Love costumers online at SpiritHalloween.com: Hers and His.
- Chip & Dale Onesie Costumes – Get your #DisneySide on with these cute and comfy Chip ‘n’ Dale costumes. Remember Chip is the logical one and Dale is the goofy one. Just don’t get too carried away munching on nuts at the Halloween snack table. Kigurumi onesies are super comfy for a night of Halloween fun. Buy these online at Shop-Kigurumi.com: Chip and Dale.
- Olive Oyl & Popeye – The classic couple in cartoon history and think of the fun you will have imitating Olive Oyl and Popeye on Halloween. If you are going to a family Halloween party and have a baby dress the baby up as Sweet Pea too! Don’t forget to eat your spinach. Buy Olive’s & Popeye’s costumes online at Kohls.com: Olive Oyl and Popeye.
- Red Riding Hood & Big Bad Wolf – Classic fairytale fun for Halloween. Take along your basket of goodies for Grandma to the Halloween party but don’t let Little Red Riding Hood get eaten by the Big Bad Wolf! Buy these costumes online at Kohls.com: Red Riding Hood and Granny Wolf.
- Bacon & Eggs Couple – This costume is right up Hubby’s alley because he loves bacon and eggs. Who gets to be the bacon though, everyone loves bacon! A perfect Halloween couples costume. Get the Bacon & Eggs couple’s costume set at Kohls.com.
- Day-of-the-Dead Bride & Groom – Everyone loves a wedding. These Day-of-the-Dead bride and groom costumes are an updated twist on the zombie costumes that are getting a little old these days. Perfect Halloween costumes for an engaged couple. Get these costumes online at SpiritHalloween.com: Day-of-the-Dead bride and Day-of-the-Dead groom.
- Day-of-the-Dead Face Tattoos – And finally something a little simpler. Instead of having to buy a ton of Halloween makeup use these Day-of-the-Dead face temporary tattoos for an easy Halloween costume for the both of you. Find them online at SpiritHalloween.com: The multi-colored face tattoo or the black & white face tattoo.
So which of these couple costumes would you most likely dress up as for this year’s Halloween costume party?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.