Halloween is not just for the kids. Once you have gotten your little ghouls and goblins into bed take some time for a Halloween date night just for you and your soul mate (get it?) to relax and unwind from the day.
My friends at BOOMbox Network (#BBNshops) have collected another great assortment of supplies just right for Halloween date night. Please note that the links below are affiliate links and I have been compensated for sharing this information.
- Ceramic luminary – Let your jack-o-lantern put off a romantic glow inside the house without any smell or mess with this classic ceramic pumpkin. Get several, for a beautiful display. Via Pottery Barn.
- Flickering pumpkin light – Candles are essential, but inside your ceramic pumpkin (above) you do not need to use a traditional flame. These flickering lights are much safer and if you get preoccupied (ahem) you need not worry about having to blow them out. While these are labeled as pumpkin lights you can actually use them all year round in all of your luminaries. Via Spirit Halloween.
- Pre-lit ghoul – It is Halloween after all so you want a little bit of spooky, especially for the guys, they seem to love the scary stuff. Via Walmart.
- Halloween hostess apron – Wear this sexy little Halloween apron with or without things underneath for your private Halloween party. Sheer. Green. With a skull embellishment. Via Walmart.
- Skull and tassel earrings – They dangle, they frighten, need we say more? Could be the start of quite the tradition. Via Nordstrom.
- Skull and roses underwear – Unwrapping the candy is one of the best parts of Halloween, right? Give your beloved an extra special treat underneath your costume with these panties. Via Neiman Marcus.
- Lined basket for trick-or-treaters – Plan ahead and put all of the goodies for your date night in this special basket that you can tuck away until the time is right. Via World Market.
- High, antlered cheese dome – Presentation makes all the difference. This cheese dome will be the perfect setting for your date night nibbles. Via Neiman Marcus.
- Branch-look cheese spreader – A special cheese knife makes cheese and crackers into an event. Via Sur la Table.
- Frozen Beef Wellington – It can’t all be candy on Halloween. These delicious entrees are ready in just 35 minutes in the oven. A super easy, but still special dinner for your Halloween date night. Via Omaha Steaks.
- Black bleeding taper candles – So if you still want that traditional candle, spook it up a bit with these black taper candles that “bleed” red wax. Via World Market.
- Honey & truffles – Sweet treats need not all be chocolate. Honey is a must to go with your cheese tray served in your antlered cheese dome. If you have never had the two together you are in for a special Halloween treat! Via Sur la Table.
- Nut sampler – We know you and your date are nuts about each other (ha) so be sure to add this assortment of nuts to your gourmet cheese spread on Halloween. This sampler offers 4 different kinds of roasted almonds. Via Abe’s Market.
Wouldn’t all of these items make for a hot haunting night for you and yours? Have you ever had a Halloween date night? Any tips to share with the rest of us?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.