Gold accents can dress up your home and table for the holidays but the great thing is that you can use them any time of the year when you want a touch of luxe. BoomBox Network (#BBNShops) has put together this collection of luxe gold accents for us (disclosure – I am compensated for sharing this information and the links are affiliate links) to create that elegant feel this holiday season. While some items you definitely want to buy, don’t forget that a can of gold spray paint can really dress up some inexpensive it3ems you may already have around the house.
- This gold foil pillow is gorgeous with the white linen and then the distressed gold foil that looks like gold leaf. (buy)
- Hosting a cocktail party or serving a beautiful dessert means you need smaller plates that have that touch of luxury to them. This collection of four Luxe Modern Appetizer Plates will make just the right impression. (buy)
- Using charger plates on the dinner table always adds a touch of sophistication. This gold charger plate will last for years but with the antique gold finish makes them more elegant than some of the super shiny ones I have seen. (buy)
- Make your guests feel special with this gold leather Moroccan pouf in your guest room. Let them rest their feet in style! (buy)
- Champagne is always appropriate during holiday parties and we need to serve it in the proper stemware that fits the occasion. I love the old school style of these gold-patterned Champagne flutes. (buy)
- We don’t want our water to feel unloved either, serve it up in these gold brocade goblets to make a splash! (buy)
- When I start decorating for the holidays I realize that I have more decorations to set out than surfaces to put them on. This fold finish side table will be perfect for extra display space during the holidays. (buy)
- Decorating does not have to involve lots of steps. Setting out a beautiful piece like this Mercury glass apothecary jar adds instant elegance for the holidays. (buy)
- During the holidays it is time to break out the linen napkins. These gold sunburst napkin rings will match any color of napkins you use and can easily be used at any holiday throughout the year. (buy)
- This gold table lamp spruces up your room but is still neutral enough for every day of the year. (buy)
- Candle glow instantly gives a holiday feel for me. I use a lot of the flameless candles these days but when you put them into something like this gold mercury glass votive they are just as magical as traditional candles. (buy)
- For me gold flatware trumps silverware any day! I just love the look. This 24-piece Midas electroplated flatware set comes in a wooden storage box as well. Consider this not just for yourself, but also as a gift idea. (buy)
- We see lots of platters and serving pieces during the holidays but you have to make sure that they are okay before putting food directly on them. Here is a food-safe gold glamour serving platter for those yummy appetizers. (buy)
- On your dinner table there is nothing more elegant than taper candles. I love these dripless gold taper candles that will not ruin your linens by wax falling all over them. (buy)
- Are you a paper fanatic like I am? This gorgeous Italian crepe paper table runner & paper roll could be used for so many different things. I would use it to wrap a very special gift! Be sure to look at this item close up to see just how beautiful it is. (buy)
- It is time to make a toast! Pour your wine in glasses in the kitchen and then easily pass the drinks on this “Cheers” serving tray (buy)
- Do you need the table setting to be easier? This 19 piece Le Souk gold-themed table setting includes 4 place settings and even the great candle holder and candle. This makes it simple to set a beautiful table that your guests will be impressed with! (buy)
What are your favorite items in the Luxe Gold collection today? Do you have any tips for holiday decorating or tablet setting you would like to share?
BONUS CODE WORD: Luxe
Enter the bonus word on the form for an extra entry into the $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.