There are so many social networks we share our lives on and at the end of a year it is kind of nice to go and look back at what has happened. There are some automated features on some networks and some third party apps and tools that allow you to make looking back a little easier and more fun.
- Facebook Year in Review – This will automatically pull photos from 2014 for you. You can click customize at the bottom of the page before you share it. Once you are done, share it to your profile if you like!
- Facebook Look Back – This one is actually a video of highlights since you started on Facebook in case you want a much longer review.
- 2014 Twitter – This is not your own personal review, but it still is a cool review of 2014 from all of Twitter.
- Iconosqure Snapshot – This will generate a video snapshot that features your most “liked” pics from Instagram during 2014.
- Google+ Auto Awesome – This one does things automatically but you can also customize things quite a bit. It really is an all year thing, not just a year-end review. If you are a fan of Google+ already and share photos their often you should check this one out.
- Timehop – This app you put on your phone or tablet and it will pull together photos and posts from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare to replay your past a day at a time. This is not an automated “year-in-review” but it is a great tool to use anytime you want to take a look back. Available for iOS and Android.
- Flipagram – This app lets you create short videos using your photos and set them to music. You can pulls photos from your own device or your Instagram account to make the videos and then share them to several other social networks. Available for Windows Phones, iOS, and Android.
Have you made any compilations of this past year for yourself? What tools did you use?