It is time to plan ahead for next weekend’s big 4th of July Celebration! I’ve got a few cocktails here to inspire the Red, White and Blue!
American Cherry Mojito
- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade SPARKLING ICE
- .5 oz. White Rum
- 10 Mint leaves (plus a few more for garnish)
- 6 Cherries (stems and pits removed)
- Lime slices for garnish
In a large, sturdy glass, muddle together the mint and cherries until lightly-smashed
Stir in the rum and then top with Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
Garnish with fresh cherries, mint leaves, and lime slices.
Star Spangled Spritzer
- 1.5 oz. Peach Schnapps
- ½ oz. Agave nectar
- 3 oz. VOGA Sparkling
- Fresh berries and Peach Slices (for garnish)
Combine Peach Schnapps and Agave Nectar in a shake and shake vigorously
Pour into a chilled glass and top with VOGA Sparkling
Garnish with fresh peaches and raspberries
America the Blue-tiful
- 1.5 oz. White rum
- 1 oz. Blue curacao
- 3 oz. Lemonade SPARKLING ICE
- Fresh berries (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until it becomes slushy.
Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a fresh berries.
Uncle Sam’s Berry Bourbon
- ¼ oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 oz. VOGA Red Fusion
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- Fresh Berries
Mix equal parts water and sugar until sugar is dissolved to make simply syrup
Muddle fresh berries into a cocktail shaker
Add ice, simply syrup, VOGA Dolce Rosso and Bourbon – shake well and strain into glass
Add fresh berries and mint sprig for garnish
- 1.5 oz. Rum
- 4 oz. Lemonade SPARKLING ICE
- 6-7 Strawberries, hulled (plus more for garnish)
1. Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until it becomes slushy.
2. Pour into a chilled glass (or shot glasses) and garnish with a strawberry.
Do you think you will try any of these to celebrate July 4th this year? Which is your favorite?